Metal 2: Commanding Coin Magic
What's on the Download
• Imagination - Produce and vanish a coin from thin air while showing your hands completely open the whole time. (Multi handlings)
• Impossible Production - No coins to perform with? Easy. Just grab 4 regular coins out of thin air and get to work. Incredible way to start a routine.
• Dean Dill's No Extras - A beautiful coin matrix that shows coins teleporting from one location to another with just your hands, easy to learn and perform.
• Jones C/S - Make a regular silver and copper coin trade locations in your hands while your spectator is holding your wrists.
• Pocket Miser - Learn to extract a ridiculous amount of coins from the air with just your hands and regular coins.
• Coin on Shoulder - A easy and fun routine to perform for a sitting spectator where a coin repeatedly appears on their shoulder.
• G.O.D.H.A.N.D. - An impossible coin vanish and production for a sitting spectator. They see both side of hands, fingers open, and nowhere to hide.
• Body Loading Sequence - Taking GODHAND even further, Eric shows a full rotuine where the coin jumps all over the spectators body, in and out of pockets.
// PROFESSIONAL ADVICE ON
- Becoming Creative
- The Real World
- Looking Natural
- Comfort Zone
- Getting Caught
Including over an hour of detailed instruction and over the shoulder explanations as well as bonus sit-down performance tips going over every detail to help make YOU a better performer, from start-to finish.
Then, it's time to get gaffed up in Metal 3.
I really like most of the material on this download. The routines are strong, the instruction and video quality is very good. I already have Metal 1 and definitely recommend the series. What I don't like: The last routines are quite similar, I would have liked more variety. But that's not a big point.
I really liked Eric's teaching of coin magic and found his general performing advice (e.g. on how to improve plus manage angles better) really helpful! Thank you! =)
I'm still working through metal one, but had to go ahead and get this one too. These routines are awesome. Just getting to watch Eric Jones perform the routine and getting to see his presentation is so helpful. This is a great product.
There is so much good stuff on this DVD that it's unreal. The body loading sequence is one of the best I've seen and Eric's instruction are as clear and brilliant as ever. I have to say that I am really falling in love with pocket meiser also.
Eric is an excellent coin magician and teacher. I really enjoyed this DVD and will be using a couple of the routines in my own coin work.
I really liked the magic on the DVD and the style it was shot in. I especially liked the interviews with Eric and the live performances. I would like to see more live performances actually. If I could I'd give this 4 1/2 stars.
Really enjoyed this DVD, but i would make sure to buy Metal 1 before this one if you are a beginner. Overall its a must buy for a coin magician
This is the ultimate guide for coin magicians
Wanna be a coin magician? What u waiting for and buy this
Good coin magic taught well. I really enjoyed metal 2 and will also get the others.
I picked this up off of Eric Jones himself at a convention in May. He is one of the best educators around. These videos are really high quality, and he is so detailed that you never feel lost in the magic. I recommend them all.
People Also Bought
New To Magic?
It’s Easier Than You Think. Start here and slowly work your way up. Unlike skateboarding, dance or other hobbies, magic is incredibly easy to learn - once you know the method. Meaning with our help, you'll be amazing your friends, family and strangers at parties within minutes of learning.